Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wealthy Affiliate $1 Members Feedbacks!

Today I wanted to share with you some real feedback from members who have taken advantage of the $1 Trial:

****** $1 Trial Subscriber: Jackson ******

"Kyle,

Just wanted to say what's up and thank you for letting me become part of your amazing community. I probably wouldn't have joined if it weren't for the $1 trial, but hell I am sure glad I did. I may in fact be a member 4 life...lol. I am off to check out all of the cool stuff within your community. Say hi to Carson for me."

====> Get your $1 Trial NOW!

****** $1 Trail Subscriber: Steve ******

"Thanks for the welcome Kyle.

This is very, very impressive. I have been looking for a resource like this for some time and had almost given up hope after being duped by every Guru and Wizard of the Web. I am excited for the first time in months."

====> Get your $1 Trial NOW!

****** $1 Trial Subscriber: Shawna ******

"Carson & Kyle, you guys are truly inspiring to me. I cannot believe all of what you offer within your Wealthy Affiliate community and I am excited for the opportunity at WA. Thanks for all you do and I will let you guys know if I need any help.

PS. I love the forum! So many nice people there."

====> Get your $1 Trial NOW!

****** $1 Trial Subscriber: Craig ******

"Good morning, Kyle.

I have spent the better part of the last 48 hours doing research on WealthyAffiliates. I'm an entrepreneurial salesperson, always looking for an interesting way to both communicate effectively and influence buying decisions. I have to say that it was difficult to find even one negative comment about your service. So, needless to say, I'm excited to begin examining how to use my skills in this environment.

Anyhow, I wanted to introduce myself and tell you that I look forward to learning."

====> Get your $1 Trial NOW!

****** $1 Trial Subscriber: Savi ******

"Hello Kyle,

Thank you very much for your e-mail, and I appreciate the offer of $1 - Me and I guess hundreds of others are grateful!

One word: WOW!

The site is awesome, and I am completely hooked up!

It is the first time for me that I am getting involved with affiliate marketing - I am doing research for over a month now, trying to figure out how I can do it, so as to have a supplementary income, and due to financial reasons I could not sign up earlier than July, however I guess I cannot miss that!

Thanks for being here!"

====> Get your $1 Trial NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wealthy Affiliate Success Tips